该个字我趟勿牢，忒上海来。 --Minus273 08:52, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- 弗关事，好混用个么。上海话毕竟搿歇名气顶大。 --Wtzdj 16:18, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- 要对代虚词进行规范。 --吴人 21:55, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- 好哉！ --吴人 12:25, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
呐咯弄嘎？我想要 我绍兴垒咯 --Shu
Active Wiki List[编辑]
I have a question, in the main page of wikipedia, it seems to me that the wikipedia of Wu is not activated. 01:20, 12 October 2006 (UTC)~Amor
Hi Wtzdj, please check http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias , and I found that in the "Active Wikipedias ordered by language code" There is no trace of Wu, so I think that Wu wikipedia is not activated. 18.104.22.168 23:47, 12 October 2006 (UTC)Amor
- Hi, Amor, sorry for late response, I could not reach internet in the last days. 吴语 IS in the list now. --吴人 22:44, 14 十月 2006 (UTC)
STOP GFDLVIO EDIT[编辑]
--Wtzdj is GFDLvio vandalism edit users 10:36, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
- [ɦei] -- 吴人 13:28, 16 十月 2006 (UTC)
- 这个我倒不是很急，呵呵。有水平的写手倒是目前缺的。偶们正字法方面之类还有些问题，都值得慢慢准备，形式上的东西不是很急。不过还是会看看有谁能做做看。不知道logo要求的相关文件在什么地方？ -- 吴人 09:41, 31 十月 2006 (UTC)
放在Wikimedia服务器上。说到“有水平的写手”我就犯愁了，闽东语wiki只有两个人写作，而且这两个人还经常犯些低级错误以致于他们每次写完文章还要彼此互相审阅……Sigh-_-''' --GnuDoyng 16:33, 31 十月 2006 (UTC)
- 我可能冒昧了。不过我觉得，比如，我听你们谈起这个问题，一些闽东语的拼写问题，比如这个入声尾的问题。我看大可不必很强求说要把-k尾写出来（实际上，上海话罗马字里头也还有-k尾，不过在当时的吴语里头也算奇特），并不一定完全按原来的古正字法写，要视情况而定，适当取舍，并且跟原正字法有简单的对应关系，可备查证。闽东语毕竟还是个鲜活的active的语言，拉丁语么就不会有什么变动了，呵呵。培养一个你们那样的“写手”，确实有点儿难度。一点儿冒昧的意见，呵呵。不知道闽南语怎么处理的。-- 吴人 16:55, 31 十月 2006 (UTC)
提到闽南语，他们的情况要好很多。POJ除了声母“J”（IPA是[dz]）在优势腔已经被[l]吞并外，其他的拼写都符合主流的腔口。写POJ的人都坚持写“J”，说明他们还是忠于古音的。毕竟那是有文化祭奠的东西，价值高于后来台湾政府推行的通用拼音。--GnuDoyng 13:02, 3 十一月 2006 (UTC)
撦，同“扯”，“亻者”。可能字形相近，《山歌》写错哉，参见http://22.214.171.124/yitib/frb/frb01398.htm。 --Lieukehli 04:16, 8 十一月 2006 (UTC)
sugar in Wu[编辑]
Hello! I`ve got one request for you. I`m from Poland and I collect words in various languages. Now I`m looking for word "sugar" in other languages. I`ve got counterparts of word "sugar" in Japanese, Ahmaric, Thai, Georgian and Chinese, so can you write me what is "sugar" in Wu? I`ve got this word in 380 languages and dialects of many regions and countries in the world so it is very important for me! Thank you very much! Szoltys
- Hi, it is really interesting that you are collecting this:-). According to my knowledge, if written out in Chinese character, "sugar" in WU is the same with Mandarin Chinese (I think your "Chinese" should mean Mandarin Chinese, the official language of China) as "糖". But the pronounciation is different. In Mandarin Chinese it is pronounced as [tʰɑŋ], while in WU (take the Soochow dialect as an representitive) it is pronounced as [dɒ̃]. -- 吴人 01:14, 12 十一月 2006 (UTC)
Could you please write a stub http://wuu.wikipedia.org/wiki/库鲁夫市 (I don't know did this is good name because this is name on Chinese language but I don't know did on Wuu also) – just a few sentences based on http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/库鲁夫市 or EN wiki ? Only 3-5 sentences enough. Please.
PS. Article about Kurów is already on 184 languages and dialects. If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests) Pietras1988 TALK 15:10, 11 五月 2007 (UTC)
Auckland Grammar School[编辑]
Good Evening Wtzdj,
Could you please help me write a stub http://wuu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Grammar_School - just a few sentences based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Grammar_School? Just 2-4 sentences would be sufficient enough. --Per Angusta 09:43, 19 六月 2007 (UTC)
done.吴人 16:58, 7 七月 2007 (UTC)
- Thankyou for your Brilliant translation help Wtzdj!
- The translation looks Excellent.
- May you be blessed and may Wuu Wikipedia prosper! --Per Angusta 2008年1月26日 (礼拜六) 05:38 (UTC)
done.吴人 16:45, 7 七月 2007 (UTC)
Bot flag BotMultichill[编辑]
Please rename me[编辑]
Hello, can you please rename me as Edmundwoods? Thanks! Sorry, I wish to speak Chinese (Mandarin), but for an unknown problem, I can't type Chinese here, even though I have Chinese input, and, of course, the Chinese words here can be displayed. You may answer in Mandarin :-) --EdmundEzekielMahmudIsa 2008年4月4日 (礼拜五) 18:30 (UTC)
- Bot operator: User:White Cat (Commons:User:White Cat) - En-N, Tr-4, Ja-1
- List of botflags on other projects: Bot has a flag on wikimedia (meta,commons) wikipedia (ar, az, de, en, es, et, fr, is, ja, ku, nn, no, ru, sr, tr, uz, simple) (See: m:User:White Cat#Bots)
- Purpose: Interwiki linking, double redirect fixing, commons delinking (for cases where commonsdelinker fails)
done.Wtzdj 2008年5月31日 (礼拜六) 10:12 (UTC)
Bot username rename[编辑]
Hi, I'd like my bot User:WOPR to be renamed to User:タチコマ robot. This rename request is per my wikimedia wide bot username rename. I have decided to have a single username to more efficiently use SUL. Thanks.
- If this is not the right place to make this request, please move it to the right place.
- I have done this, because Wtzdj seems to be away for now. - Andre Engels 2008年8月14日 (礼拜四) 15:56 (UTC)
I see you delete many template, but they are still linked (see Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:結構) for exemple). You should select the templates from Special:UnusedTemplates.
If you need some help I can use my bot to subst templates before the deletion, or to extract templates that are just words. Just ask me. I can also help you for deletion if it doesn't require to speak wu.
regards --Hercule 2008年9月8日 (礼拜一) 17:00 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm deteting templates and actually I know they are still being used (by some non-wu speaking users for his/her own convenience). But the problem is the use of them are making the articles uneditable for other users. That's why I'm deleting them.
- If you have better methods to clean such templates, as you have mentioned, which are merely translation of English words to Wu or transliteration of traditional Chinese charaters to simplified conterparts, of course it'll be great that you can help:-) Although these tranlations are partly or for most part incorrect, but deadlinks after the deletion of the templates will still leave problems for other editors. Therefore, if you can also easily substitute these templates with the corresponding words they are linked, that'll be really helpful.
- Thank you very much!--Wtzdj 2008年9月8日 (礼拜一) 17:28 (UTC)
- Ok, give me few time, I'll list the templates in a special page. Then you or Lieukehli （論·獻·查） will be able to sort the templates that cause trouble, maybe edit it. After this my bot will substitue and blank add Category:Candidates for speedy deletion in it. Then all the administrators will be able to delete them.
- I write the code quickly.
- --Hercule 2008年9月8日 (礼拜一) 20:20 (UTC)
- I have restored the templates you deleted to make it clean.
- The list of unused templates is here. If you remove the ones to keep I can help for the deletion
- The list of used templates is here. Remove the ones to keep and I'll launch my bot for substitution before we can delete them. At the right of the name you have the content. Then you can modify incorrect ones before substitution.
- Inform me when you will a done the selection
- --Hercule 2008年9月9日 (礼拜两) 20:30 (UTC)
- Please just remove all of them, thank you.:-)--Wtzdj 2008年9月10日 (礼拜三) 14:33 (UTC)
I've done a first test, see the log (User:HerculeBot/Logs) and give me your opinion about it (on my talk page)
In your list there was 2 different conversions for character 無. So I removed it.
I still have to manange the use of templates, and the possibility to voluntary keep traditional characters.
--Hercule 2008年9月12日 (礼拜五) 11:53 (UTC)
Good Afternoon Wtzdj,
小吴同学，长远勿曾联络哉，依下勒拉里？--Wuiedjer 2008年11月7日 (礼拜五) 07:20 (UTC)
I would like to rename my account to a new name; "Niduzzi", as my current name ("Izzudin") is already in use in id: and ar: by others. So I can't unify my account. Thanks! Izzudin 2008年12月2日 (礼拜两) 06:06 (UTC)
- 好哉 Done. Has you have unified the two accounts, I first needed to rename Niduzzi, that was automaticly created when you visited this wikipedia
a very powerfull tool is now available: en:Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser
This tool makes you able to easyly convert traditionnals to simplified characters, without using HerculeBot.
Go to Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser to register yourself and start using it (sysops don't need to be registered)
- Hello there; GhalyBot has a global bot flag and many local bots on other wikipedias, I have stopped it from work on wuu.wikipedia ,please unblock it. thanks.--Ghaly 2009年2月21日 (礼拜六) 20:09 (UTC)
Hi, I'm sorry to speak in English here. I'm sysop of Japanese Wikipedia. This IP user seems to be notorious hoax-spreadder from Poland. See en:User:CBMIBM, de:User:CBMIBM, ja:LTA:YOT, Cross-wiki hoax? Greek letter "Yot". I believe this user will start adding doubtful description about Greek letter on your wikipedia. The sysop of Meta, Commons, and Norweydian wikipedia Meta:User:Finnrind also have information about this vandal user.--Peccafly 2009年3月31日 (礼拜两) 14:53 (UTC)
- Peccafly is vandal and dislectic (correct spelling is Norwegian), not I. All in ȷ article is referenced as follows:http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis/unicode/yot.html I even didn't created this article: http://wuu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%C8%B7&action=history Other articles are referenced similarly. He kicked me from ja-wikipedia for nothing. ㍐ 2009年4月1日 (礼拜三) 15:41 (UTC)
Hercule already moved 石梯个玛 (字母) to Ϛ to give article proper name as rest of archaic letters, because redirect blocked me from move. I thank him for help. I made recently all missing Greek letter articles. They are named as in other Chinese-related wikis, by letters themselves. ㍐ 2009年4月1日 (礼拜三) 15:57 (UTC)
I proposed a change of the flag management procedure. Your opinion would be appreciated ;o)
- The policy is changed. A flag not used during more than one year will be removed, with possibility to simply request it during 6 months.
- If you want to keep the tool you can make dummy action (i.e. protect + unprotect a page, or give + remove bot flag for crat tools).
- But I think that the number of sysops should reflect the reality of the project.
- I hope you will come back for contributions, because I'm not enough as unique active admin :(
- --Hercule Talk 2009年10月15日 (礼拜四) 09:00 (UTC)
Removal of sysop and bureaucrat rights[编辑]
Hi Wtdj. I've asked for a removal of your sysop and bureaucrat rights here per local policy, because you're inactive since 1 July 2010. Of course you can re-request them if you're active again. Thanks for all your help here! Regards, Trijnstel 2011年7月9日 (礼拜六) 13:03 (UTC)
- Ruslik0 has removed them by request, see here. Another thank you from him too! Regards, Trijnstel 2011年7月9日 (礼拜六) 18:45 (UTC)