- "Taqiyah". Oxford Dictionary of Islam. John L. Esposito, Ed. Oxford University Press. 2003. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- R. Strothmann（2000）．“Takkiyya”，P. J. Bearman; Th. Bianquis; C. E. Bosworth; E. van Donzel; W. P. Heinrichs 编：Encyclopaedia of Islam，2nd，Leiden：Brill Publishers，134–135．ISBN 978-90-04-11211-7．
- Primary Documents on Islam and the Reconquista. Teaching Materials. The Hagop Kevorkian Center for Near Eastern Studies at New York University. 访问日脚6 August 2012.
- Kamen, Henry（1998）．The Spanish Inquisition: A Historical Revision．New Haven：Yale University Press，219–220．ISBN 978-0-300-07522-9．於26 May 2011参阅．
- Miller, Kathryn A.（2008）．Guardians of Islam: Religious Authority and Muslim Communities of Late Medieval Spain．New York：Columbia University Press．ISBN 978-0-231-13612-9．於27 May 2011参阅．原文：“Unlike the majority of Maliki scholars before him, he openly embraced the idea of a Mudejar jihad that was bound to the notion of inner steadfastness under persecution...”
- Kraemer, Joel L.（2010）．Maimonides: The Life and World of One of Civilization's Greatest Minds．New York：Doubleday，100–101．ISBN 978-0-385-51200-8．於26 May 2011参阅．原文：“A responsum (fatwa) by 'Ubaydallah al-Wahrani, issued in December 1504, permitted [the Moriscos] to exercise prudent dissimulation (taqiyya) by pretending to be Christians. ... The Moriscos' behavior was exceptional, however, and a departure from a general Islamic norm – Muslims may not convert to another religion unless their lives are in mortal danger, and then they must end their new status as quickly as possible.”
- France 24. 2013-03-14. http://www.france24.com/en/20130313-taqiya-france-islam-deception-favoured-terrorists-jihad.
- "Joints, beer but little religion in lives of Paris attack brothers". news.yahoo.com. 2015-11-19. "Under this strategy, set out in manuals published by the Islamic State group in Syria and Iraq, would-be "martyrs" can smoke cannabis or blaspheme to hide their religion from the authorities."