- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Research Centre for Humanities Computing: Chinese Character Database: With Word-formations Phonologically Disambiguated According to the Cantonese Dialect: A Chinese character database covering the entire set of Big-5 Chinese characters (5401 Level 1 and 7652 Level 2 Hanzi) as well as 7 additional ETen Hanzi. Cangjie input codes are shown for each character in the database. Note: The Hong Kong Supplementary Character Set (HKSCS - 2001) is not included in this database.
- Mingzhu generator（zh-tw）: Chu Bong Foo's page. Includes the executable, sourcecode and instructions. Mingzhu is a Canjie character generator that runs on MS Windows ' "DOS PROMPT". It requires Microsoft Macro Assembler and Link.
- Friend of the Cangjie: a Cangjie reference and a place where it is possible to download the Cangjie 5 for various operating systems, and Cangjie's supplementary input code lists for inputting the Simplified characters
- CjExplorer: a tool for learning Canjie. The Canjie code for a highlighted Chinese character will be displayed when the tool is running.
- Overview of the Cang-Jie Method: a great resource for English speakers to learn the rules and method of Cangjie.