伊勒到Swat个河岸， 距离市镇Saidu Sharif大约摸2公里，乃歇人口大约摸175,000。
- Jambill River Valley——交关多佛教个遗迹搭仔雕刻 have been discovered near Mingora in the . At Panr, a stupa and monastery dated to the 1st century CE has been excavated. At Loebanr and Matalai, Italian archaeologists unearthed 475 Aryan graves dated circa 1700 BCE.
- Aligrama，Gandhara grave culture was discovered by Italian archaeologists which has been dated to circa 1000 BCE.
- The Saidu Teaching Hospital in Saidu Sharif is just one mile from Mingora.
- Mingora is an attractive city for tourists. Here one can find hand-woven shawls and carpets, gems and many antiques.
- Fiza Ghat is the most beautiful tourist park, situated at the bank of river Swat.But now a days its seized by security forces because it offers habitat for militants.