- British overseas territory.
- Dependency of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Could be argued to be a part of North America or a part of South America
- French overseas territory.
- Danish autonomous region.
- French overseas department.
- Part of the Federal Dependencies of Venezuela.
- One of the United States Minor Outlying Islands.
- Curacao and Bonaire could be argued to be a part of North America or a part of South America
- Insular area of the United States.
- a Department of Colombia.
North American countries